As a senior front-end developer, you will play a critical role in the continuous development and roll-out of Checkmate - our newly launched toolkit for AI-driven production planning & scheduling. You will be part of a small yet highly motivated and experienced team and work in close collaboration with our data scientists, back-end & front-end developers and a product owner in an agile development process.
What we expect from you?
- You will collaborate with the team to iterate new features and shape the look and feel of our product, making sure you meet all requirements.
- You take ownership of your work and are not afraid to take up additional responsibilities
- You will take up an expert role within your field and participate actively in technical discussions and make suggestions for improvements
- You are extremely eager to learn and keep up pace with the newest technologies in software development
- You understand the importance of modular software development and writing clean, readable, and reusable code
What we are looking for?
- 3+ years of working experience as a front-end developer in building web applications
- Proven experience with React
- Familiar with Git and CI/CD principles
- Experience with GraphQL is a major bonus
- Knowledge or interest in container and server-less technologies (preferred Docker, Kubernetes), relational database systems (preferred PostgreSQL) or cloud platforms (preferred Azure) is a plus.
- You are a team player but can get things done on your own
- Ability to work autonomously, take up responsibility and ownership.
- Fluent communicator
What we offer you.
- - You will be part of a highly skilled team with a no-nonsense attitude, having fun while doing the job.
- - We value flexibility and the possibility to balance your work and private life.
- - You will work remotely or in our offices at The Beacon in Antwerp.
- - You will receive a competitive salary package including benefits (mobility budget or company car, mobile phone budget, lunch vouchers …).
- - We reward initiative and offer different career and training opportunities
- - Job type: full-time and permanent